• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Black and White in new Bond movie!

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
oh yeah, i saw that big boy just this saturday, a very nice looking tegu indeed, but why does a tegu had to be in middle of the desert?

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
I found that scene with the B&W here are a couple pics
star.jpg
thestar.jpg

akward_silence91

5 Year Member
dude, i forgot to post that. You beat me to it!! I was like, whats a tegu doing in the middle east? lol. good stuff. 6 seconds long at most.

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
LOL I only watched this movie to see the tegu. Movie was the worst James Bond flick ever, in my words. But that tegu looks awesome. And huge. I would think a movie with a huge budget like that would have done their research and new that tegus aren't desert creatures. Aswell why didn't the handler tell them? Or did they just ignore the fact? Probably the latter.

lotsareps

5 Year Member
DaRealJoker said:
LOL I only watched this movie to see the tegu. Movie was the worst James Bond flick ever, in my words. But that tegu looks awesome. And huge. I would think a movie with a huge budget like that would have done their research and new that tegus aren't desert creatures. Aswell why didn't the handler tell them? Or did they just ignore the fact? Probably the latter.

the camera man had parkinson's disease i swear

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Too funny guys, I don't think I will watch it if it is as bad as you guys say it is. I will go out in the yard, I can watch tegus for more than six seconds there. :)

Little Wise Owl

5 Year Member
That's neat lol

In the movie Georgia Rule (with Lindsay Lohan) there's a scene where you see a bunch of people sitting outside the vet office and there's a kid holding a 2, maybe 3 foot Black and White in his arms. I was like :yik

I'll try and get a screen cap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029