• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Black and White hatchlings

spidersandmonsters

So I put down a deposit on a 2011 B&W and I'm waiting for me e-mail now! I was wondering to those of you who have already gotten your e-mail, about when did you put your deposits down? Mine went in kinda late but I was just curious for kind of a reference.

spidersandmonsters

Sure am! I know he's pretty easy to get a hold of but I also figure since these eggs are hatching he's probably gotting bogged down with calls and e-mails about them so I just thought I'd check here first to save him the trouble.

adam1120

they said they hatched last sunday idk i been trying to figure out cus i need to now to get off of work when he mails them off i need like two weeks before

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You can always ask him to ship on a certain day that way its delivered on a certain day, ie i always had my tegus shipped on a tuesday because i was off on wenesday, usualy he emails you or call you when he ships them out

Hippo

adam1120 said:
they said they hatched last sunday idk i been trying to figure out cus i need to now to get off of work when he mails them off i need like two weeks before

the normals hatched? or are you talkin about the extremes hatched?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu