• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Black and white from Tegusonly

LiamTheLizardMan

Meet Spartacus the wild caught tegu from florida:) Despite being wild caught he/she is very relaxed and docile.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
I'm also a tegu owner from tegusonly got it about four or five months ago and it has only been the best for me. I don't care about the reviews I've read about rodney irwin his farm has some of the best tegus out there if people would help his cause they to would understand that just because they are wild caught don't mean they act wild. I'll be opening a topic to bring all of his tegus to one place with pictures just to show everyone out there that we all love his tegus.
uploadfromtaptalk1410196069440.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410196078075.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410196096272.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu