• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Biting Rhino Iguana

Maro1

I have been watching Reticrhinoman with his Rhino for awhile. He suffered a horrible bite a year ago. I don't know about you but I never trust any of my animals. They are all capable of biting. If I am going to take a bite I sure don't want in in the face.

Here is Tyler's latest attempt at taming him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVGDIMlEU-8&feature=uploademail

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Yeah man i learned way long ago about putting a iguana near my face as i got bit by a green iguana years back and only needed 4 stickes in the side of my face.That taught me a big lesson about trusting animals,as i got bit by a german shepherd as a young kid and had to have plastic surgery and had 25 stiches.You just never know,and there still wild animals.Gotta give them there respect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980