• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bite reveals 51 poisonous snakes in apartment

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If we find out that those snakes were put down, I'm going to be pretty upset. The ASPCA does some really good work, but they, for the most part, don't do much to help herps (at least in what I've witnessed.) I know that the San Diego ASPCA, when stuck with a herp, usually either put it down or stick it in an unheated room/enclosure with no water. I'm referring to a really sweet-tempered red tail boa I saw in the facility...it was an escaped pet. I saw this poor animal, about 7 or 8 feet at the time, in a room with a concrete floor with nothing but a single towel in there. They then, once the owner showed up after only a week or so, wanted several hundred dollars before they would give it back to the owner (to pay for its care...yeah right.) My father used to actively volunteer...he still does, on occasion. That's how I came across that specific situation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu