• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

bit in the face

mr.king

5 Year Member
So my roommates extreme b&w is going on a bitting spree. She bit him yesterday and this morning when she was laying beside me she bit me in the eye haha I don't know whats going on in that head of hers lol.

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
you know every so often mine bull rushes me. Iv never been bit yet but the bull rush is scary enough.

mr.king

5 Year Member
See thats were the problem lies. I believe she was born in july but when she was 2 months she went into hibernation until we got her at the start of november. Shes always been a pretty active like she likes to fight socks she also tries to eat stuff off the ground she take the term dog tamed to another level haha.

Kharnifex

5 Year Member
lol, why are you getting your face so close to a baby tegu? joker was from that same clutch, and yea, if i got my face near him i'd get bit too. the baby's are scared of anything bigger than them. they'll be jumpy till their older.

mr.king

5 Year Member
My tegu was raised smaller than she was and I've never had any trouble. Plus she came to my face. I think she thought that my blinking eye was some food.

Kharnifex

5 Year Member
yea prolly, atleast your is eating, mine is so damn sleepy i can barely ever get him to eat anything. a dubia here and there is the best i can do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029