• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

big boy !!

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Damn, that is a HUGE lizard. I can't imagine how much that beast eats. As much as I love big monitors, there is no way I am ready to handle that much reptile.

jondancer

That's awesome. I watched almost all of his videos , very nice animals. I love that rhino iguana.
"here buddy , here buddy, come here buddy"

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RobK. said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bno-qsnbUA&feature=related

I love his videos, been watching them for a while! Should get him onto Tegu Talk!

RobK.

RobK. said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bno-qsnbUA&feature=related

i should have stated , that is not me or my reptile . i thought the video was cool and wanted to share it . That is one BIG lizard for sure !!!:D

RobK.

jondancer said:
That's awesome. I watched almost all of his videos , very nice animals. I love that rhino iguana.

No horns , he is a Cuban Rock Iguana in think ??

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Such an awesome lizard, if I ever had the space I'd love to get one, takes alot of work to get them as tame as that though, more work than a tegu for sure

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RobK. said:
jondancer said:

It's a Cayman Brac iguana. The cubans and caymans look similar, but the caymans have flatter heads.

Definitely not a rhino.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
TeguBuzz said:
RobK. said:
jondancer said:

It's a Cayman Brac iguana. The cubans and caymans look similar, but the caymans have flatter heads.

Definitely not a rhino.

Not a rhino,Cayman Brac Iguana - (Cyclura Nubila Caymanensis) for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980