• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

best info ...

RobK.

on the Rhino iguana that i have read so far .

http://www.reptilechannel.com/lizards/lizard-species/rhinoceros-iguana.aspx

jerobi2k

works here, the Rhino is right under the Red Tegu!! :D
just added this to favorites, good share. thanks Rob

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It worked this time. One thing I didn't see mentioned was a basking temp.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
This is good info have seen it before,yeah didnt mention basking temps but im assuming anything around 95f to 105f should work since there high temp is 93f.My rhino seems to like his temps around 95f.Thanks for posting it Robk.

They do mention the basking temps,on the left hand side at the bottom of the page it says page 2 there it exsplains the basking temps.

RobK.

he does give a hint about the basking temps on page 2

Quote ''

''Set the UVB lamp at the height recommended by the manufacturer, and adjust the basking lamp’s height to produce a temperature of 106 degrees''

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RobK. said:
he does give a hint about the basking temps on page 2

Quote ''

''Set the UVB lamp at the height recommended by the manufacturer, and adjust the basking lamp’s height to produce a temperature of 106 degrees''

I guess I need to learn to read a little better..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan