• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Best Friends

eddyjack

Hello

Attachments

• Ariat and Sassy2.jpg
    Ariat and Sassy2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Aww I get so jealous when I see pics like these, I found out yesterday my AmStaff is scared of one of my tegus

eddyjack

Thanks for your kind reply! I love animals, never had much interest in reptiles until a very close friend whom has several allowed me up close to his, then having the oportunity to get this one from a guy who didn't understand what it takes having one, funny how things work out huh?
I get made fun of quite often, I have another close friend, we both have horses and have been around rodeo (rough stock) all our lives. He says that we (he and I) are tough cowboy's, he says I get soft when I am around animals, I think he is just jelous ha ha!
We have 3 horses: Daisy, Little Mare and Quilla, 5 fish: Sara, Bob, Pinapple, Mango and a catfish, 1 very old cat: Smokey and with our latest, most recent addition'S (are you ready for this?) 13 dogs! 9 of them puppies that just got here this morning. Our chocolate lab just had her puppies (Labradoodles) with our male standard poodle. Hopefully we will be back to our normal 4 dogs very soon, until then my girls are having a ton of fun being nurse maids to the puppies. My 11 yr old made a bed right next to momma dog and stayed with her all night watching over as the puppies arrived.

herpgirl2510

What a great shot. One of My doxies is very curious about my reptiles she is not to be trusted the other one jsut checks them out. My chihuahua pays no notice and will get on my lap when I am holding one.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Too cute about the puppies. Any pictures of them? :D
I don't think theres anything wrong about getting all soft around animals, I think it shows character!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.