• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Belly color for hatchling

Abner

My almost two month Female Argentine B&W Tegu is shedding for her third time in her life. But her belly has always been like a yellow color. Is that the normal belly color for a hatchlink B&W? Will it change in the future or is the belly for B&W always that color?
dfac5a837f6c01fab2ad995969640596.png

Last edited:

Abner

Glad is not something that I need to worry about. I got her in June from UndergroundReptiles in South Florida. I guess I’m lucky to have this Fire Belly morph. Can’t wait to see how she will look in a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VenusAndSaturn

I'm sure she'll look great once she's older, my bluexbwxred from underground also has a fire belly, although it's more broken up with white and far more red-orange than a yellow.

Zyn

Yeah it’s pretty common from the Florida wild caughts which I’m sure a lot of breeders build to their breeding stock of bw with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980