• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Been awhile so heres an update

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
All of my python breitensteini
pics1385.jpg

pics1384.jpg

pics1383.jpg

pics1382.jpg

pics1381.jpg

pics1380.jpg

pics1373.jpg

pics1376.jpg

pics1377.jpg

pics1378.jpg

pics1371.jpg

pics1370.jpg

pics1369.jpg

pics1368.jpg

Wall e update
pics1318.jpg

pics1319.jpg

pics1320.jpg

pics1322.jpg

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
:shock: I love the one with the almost full stripe and the lighter one (last of the blood pics). I was actually in the market for a blood when I got my 1st Gu. Even though I chose the tegu,..one of these days I'll have my Blood. :mrgreen: Just haven't seen the right one yet or actually I have. On the VPI site, its just way out of my price range.

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
Bubblz Calhoun said:
:shock: I love the one with the almost full stripe and the lighter one (last of the blood pics). I was actually in the market for a blood when I got my 1st Gu. Even though I chose the tegu,..one of these days I'll have my Blood. :mrgreen: Just haven't seen the right one yet or actually I have. On the VPI site, its just way out of my price range.

Your probably talking about the goldeneye or magpie.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Mvskokee said:
Bubblz Calhoun said:

I'm kinda on the fence about the Magpie,..I like it but then again I don't. There's just something about it I haven't figured out yet.

But I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE :shock: the Ivory, the Llyly Red Albino (reminds me of a Caramel Mojave BP) and the 1st Super Stripe Borneo they have.

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
Bubblz Calhoun said:
Mvskokee said:
Bubblz Calhoun said:

I'm kinda on the fence about the Magpie,..I like it but then again I don't. There's just something about it I haven't figured out yet.

But I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE :shock: the Ivory, the Llyly Red Albino (reminds me of a Caramel Mojave BP) and the 1st Super Stripe Borneo they have.

I love both the golden eye and the magpie. even the batik is pretty sweet.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Is that a woma? How old is it and what is the actual size of it? (I can't tell if that is a big or small bin).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029