• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Beautiful very very tame Bobby's 2008 adult male for sale

gboleslavsky

5 Year Member
Re: Beautiful very very tame Bobby's 2008 adult male for sal

I put up an ad on Kingsnake, here are some pics. See me at Hamburg this saturday[attachment=0]

TheKid12

gboleslavsky said:
I put up an ad on Kingsnake, here are some pics. See me at Hamburg this saturday[attachment=0]

In the enclosure picture,is that two seperate enclosures,one enclosure hot and one cold and he could freely climb up the ladder in and out to both?

gboleslavsky

5 Year Member

It is in three pieces, one on the left is lower for hides and sleeping. the center one has 8 lights, they all connect as you see. I did it that way so I can pull all of them out by myself out of the garage in the summer for replacing the substrate. Total size for all three pieces is 10x4 and I kept 3 there, but the young BW started to bite the older smaller one bad, so I am selling him. I also have an adult male red in ther, but he's calmer and just mock breeds the other BW, no real harm.

G

wow thats a pretty good idea it looks awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.