• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Beauregard Turned 9 Months Old On March 10, 2010

Jefroka

5 Year Member
The second to last pic is his hemipenes. I took this for those on here who have never seen them, sorry for the blurryness.

The blue box is 4' long, he is now 41"

...Jefroka

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
he is looking good jefroka, time goes by so fast lol they will be a year old soon

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Time has flown by!

Thanks, Bobby does put out some good looking gus have to say.

...Jefroka

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's amazing how fast they grow even if they hibernate half a year, he's looking good!

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
Wow you tegu is a little fatty isnt he lol...

Beautiful "little" guy good lord he's gotten big!

Jefroka

5 Year Member
rrcoolj said:

Yeah, I'm hoping he gets around seven feet! :grno

...Jefroka

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Jefroka said:
rrcoolj said:

Yeah, I'm hoping he gets around seven feet! :grno

...Jefroka

lol if he do what do you plan on feeding him then, btw i really like the first pic you can see his jowls coming in.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
Which pairing is Beauregard from? I've got a (hopefully, male) hatchling from Blizzard and Sugar's clutch this year...

I'm sure plenty of people have asked you this and there's a probably a thread somewhere (that I can't find, apparently) about it, but how often and what do you feed him?

Also, I watched the latest video of him and the four eggs...that is one helluva tame gu--nice work!

Jefroka

5 Year Member
He's an Ice and Hail baby. Hatched out on June 10 of 2009.

I feed him mainly ground turkey mixed with liver and cod liver oil as according to Bobby's care sheet .

Of course he loves my chicken's free range eggs!

...Jefroka

slideaboot

5 Year Member
Nice...thanks for the reply. How about rodents and such? Does Beau get any of that? If so...how often? I'm just friggin' STUNNED by how big he got in one year...even for an extreme.

Jefroka

5 Year Member
He never really cared much for rodents. In the entire time since I've had him he's probably eaten like 3 mice even though I have offered him several.

...Jefroka

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu