• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Beardies playroom

Dragon_girl

5 Year Member
hey all im making my beardie a playroom that we dont use this dinning room so i thought id let him run around in it so i dun have to search the whole house for him. so far im thinking the tree i have that he likes not sure what else. ideas

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I dont know about decorating it, i wouldnt do that to a room in my house, especally for somthing as small as a beardie.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
lots of fake plants lying all over the floor, lots of logs, a couple big rocks, a huge hide box (make it look like a cave), and some vines hanging from the ceiling

Dragon_girl

5 Year Member
that sounds pretty kewl thanks for the idea. i got to sell the tv and stuff thats in it now then i can use the money to make it in to his room.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow, that sounds like a fun project! Be sure to post pictures of your progress and more importantly, the final result, k?

Dragon_girl

5 Year Member
sure but wont know when i will beable to do yet but hopefully soon dosent sound too exspenive... well i may not go nuts and do vines and stuff

playlboi

5 Year Member
you are very generous to devote an entire room for your bearded dragons!

i'd have all kinds of stuff

bunch of rocks for landscaping, you know, varying levels.

you can arrange the rocks in ways that their hiding spot could be within the crevices, which are big enough, of course

you can get various desert plants and try to put them in too.

that's only if you want to go crazy

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If you put together most of the stuff yourself, and I bet you could find inexpensive/alternative ways to make the room fun and pretty, you could probably afford to go a little crazy!

Dragon_girl

5 Year Member
yeah maybe i make a lil brudge out of popcile sticks he could climb on, i used to make stuff for my birds all the time

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Be careful with fake plants! He might think they are food and you do NOT want him munching on those. Make sure he has a warm area to go to as well. Rocks, tree branches. Get creative. Go all out, if doesn't have to cost much. Get branches and rocks from outside. Just bake the branches for 20 minutes at about 230 degrees and soak the rocks in 1 part bleach, 1 part water solution for a while and rinse WELL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus