• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

bearded dragon morphs?needd help

adam1120

does anyone now anything about beardies? im lookin for a bearded dragon to explain the difference in morphs...specifly a hyp whats the requirments for a full hypo?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
you can try beardeddragon.org
its another forum but they can help you i dont think there are too many people on this site that follow those morphs

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
BeardedDragonForum.com is another site I'm trying to get off the ground :)
There are some really helpful breeders who can give you the run down

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
But there are specific markers such as clear nails and solid black eyes that make it more valuable. Hypos with colored nails are out there, but I don't think they are considered full hypo.

Drumsinthenight

laurarfl said:
But there are specific markers such as clear nails and solid black eyes that make it more valuable. Hypos with colored nails are out there, but I don't think they are considered full hypo.

Black eyes are not a trait of hypo dragons, a small percentage of translucents have black eyes or black pupils with brown outer rings. most hypos have clear nails but not all,leucistics also have clear nails.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You know what, I think I am thinking of translucents. Although there are colored nails and brown in the eyes, the clear nails and black eyes definitely increase the value. I just see hypo and trans togther so much that I got mixed up. Sorry about that.

adam1120

okay thanks guys mine has brown eyes well my brothers but i take care of them:Dshe has clear nails tho hopefully she has nice babys when its time for her to breed:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu