• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bathing a flying tegu

Jessicak

So recently, every time I put Reptar in the bath, he freaks out and tries to jump out until I take him out. I usually wait until he calms down before I take him out because I don't want to reward him for freaking out. Has the happened to anyone else?

viejo

5 Year Member
My tegus are also less than thrilled with bath time. I suspect that the biggest problem is that they are out of their comfort zone. I get less anxiety when I transfer them in their feeding (poopling) tote.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Can you build some sort of platform with a pool of water or an island to go in the bath so Reptar can entre and enjoy the water at his leisure??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980