• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Barbossa (Lots o' pics)

angelrose

5 Year Member
I think it looks better 8) . I had Angel in cypress, it's pretty cheap here as well but I thought she would get splinters :roll:

boygenius

5 Year Member
dude your lizard is so nice. yeah me and playboi on this forum are from the same city in wichita kansas. he helps me with most of my forum questions and is my best friend in the whole wiiiiiiiiide world.

COWHER

5 Year Member
I saw my vet at the store today and asked her if she would sex Barbossa real quick.. well she did and Barbossa is a girl... :cen

dorton

5 Year Member
playlboi said:
around my place, they are selling cypress mulch for $4.50 per bag. each bag is 2 cubic feet.

I just bought 6 big bags from Lowes Home Improvement for $2.53 each.

WoooHooo

playlboi

5 Year Member
dorton said:
playlboi said:
around my place, they are selling cypress mulch for $4.50 per bag. each bag is 2 cubic feet.

I just bought 6 big bags from Lowes Home Improvement for $2.53 each.

WoooHooo

yeah? what size are the bags?

i might have to go to lowes this weekend!

COWHER

5 Year Member
here is a new one taken today

4-2-08.jpg

gebris353

5 Year Member
He is growing fast man, really beautiful, and I love the skull theme on the bowl. It's a great idea to take a pic (every month would be great) in the same position so you can compare their size. Next time I get one I will. :-D

COWHER

5 Year Member
ok here are some more pics....

PICT1469.jpg

PICT1470.jpg

PICT1471.jpg

PICT1473.jpg

and here is a " as we go " comparison shot...
June 2007

272990485.jpg

January 2008
PICT1254.jpg

April 2008
PICT1469.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member