• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ban from the new thetegu.net?

LouDog760

5 Year Member
I was ban from the new site I'm guessing by Rick for merely pointing out to a new user where he could get a nice cbb tegu from Bobby. Instead of risking getting a wild caught from LLLreptile or Kingsnake which was suggested by someone else. No one said anything about Bobby and everyone knows he's the only real breeder left out there I don't see any wrong pointing someone towards the highest quality tegus. And I'm not trying to praise Bobby its just the truth until more people start breeding tegus. You can see what I posted below.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://thetegu.com/postt8765.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thetegu.com/postt8765.html</a><!-- m -->

Suzanne

5 Year Member
I think it's a little ridiculous that you got banned. Ok, a lot ridiculous. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what you posted.

LouDog760

5 Year Member
I actually got a response from Rick telling me he did not do it. I suspect it was GOT_TEGUS01 because cause of what I said to him but I can't not prove that either way.

I didn't ban you. I hae no idea why you were banned. I am just the system admin. I am not moderating users or forums.

And personally, I no longer hold any grudges against Bobby.

Rick

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
LouDog760 said:
I was ban from the new site I'm guessing by Rick for merely pointing out to a new user where he could get a nice cbb tegu from Bobby. Instead of risking getting a wild caught from LLLreptile or Kingsnake which was suggested by someone else. No one said anything about Bobby and everyone knows he's the only real breeder left out there I don't see any wrong pointing someone towards the highest quality tegus. And I'm not trying to praise Bobby its just the truth until more people start breeding tegus. You can see what I posted below.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://thetegu.com/postt8765.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thetegu.com/postt8765.html</a><!-- m -->

Yeah I saw that guy seemed to get angry when you mentioned varnyard lol. I don't really care for that site to much and spend alot more time on here.

Omega

5 Year Member
dude I think rick bans everyone who dont see it his way.. someone told me on the tegu if the name varnyard or bobby comes up they banned delete post. Not right but what the hay lol Varn yard the best GUs and is respected. I agree with you (loudog)

i0r

5 Year Member
I know a lot of you on here are also active on the other forum, so don't flame me. This is merely my personal opinion.

I originally started out on "the other forum" in search of tegu info. But once I heard about Bobbys reputation and found this forum, I switched without a doubt. Mainly because I felt "the other forum" was not serious enough.
And well....this confirms it. Really silly tbh.

I mean, we are not keeping exotic plants from china or what ever. We are taking care of a LIVING(never the less costly, for you in the US) animal.
And if then someone who's interested can't get the best guideline because of censure?? Man that's simply crazy!

LouDog760

5 Year Member
Omega, that's probably true. I felt like I was in a Harry potter movie over there,"We don't speak his name!" Like Bobby is such a bad guy OMG! lol. I was on the other forum because there was some good information but for the most part this is where I am. I don't really care that much about being ban, it was just so unreasonable it was stupid.

LouDog760

5 Year Member
i0r said:
I know a lot of you on here are also active on the other forum, so don't flame me. This is merely my personal opinion.

I originally started out on "the other forum" in search of tegu info. But once I heard about Bobbys reputation and found this forum, I switched without a doubt. Mainly because I felt "the other forum" was not serious enough.
And well....this confirms it. Really silly tbh.

I mean, we are not keeping exotic plants from china or what ever. We are taking care of a LIVING(never the less costly, for you in the US) animal.
And if then someone who's interested can't get the best guideline because of censure?? Man that's simply crazy!

Well said i0r.

jmiles50

5 Year Member
Well, as iOr said I started over there myself. I found this site a little after, and tend to enjoy this site more. I wouldn't say I don't use that site still because I do, but this is ridiculous :roll: I use both sites because I want all the info I can get, and it's always good to get fresh eye's on certain issue's. After seeing this it's difficult to take that site seriously. I have a spot in the 09 season reserved from Bobby, and he's been nothing but helpful and accomadating as I'm sure most EVERYONE here knows. I think's it's completely ridiculous, to ban someone for suggesting to a new member of the cause where to get a great pet :!: Loudog it's completely ridiculous, and I'm glad you suggested Bobby :roon

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
Funny, I was going to add a comment, BUT ITS LOCKED!! What a joke.

Rick is a joke!

Last post says to do a search for why varnyard was banned. Well you wont find anything because some douchebag deleted Bobby's good posts.

Beazer

5 Year Member
Yeah, its a subject that is reeeeally touchy. Definitely lots of drama behind it and its better just to go with "it is what it is". Too much drama and should probably shrug your shoulders and forget about it lol. Drama between the 2 really gets annoying (let alone having heard it a million times).

-Jon DeLong

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
LouDog760 said:
Omega, that's probably true. I felt like I was in a Harry potter movie over there,"We don't speak his name!" Like Bobby is such a bad guy OMG! lol. I was on the other forum because there was some good information but for the most part this is where I am.
Very well put!!!

I've had enough of dragging up stuff that happened a year and a half ago between Rick & Bobby. If you want to read what's left of the drama look for a thread I started on Blue Tegu Info (on theTegu).

Even though I'm a Moderator here I do help a little over there.

GOT_TEGUS01 on the Tegu changed his name from bubbasherps and suddenly was made a Moderator. He's also member #17 here. He seems to be major anti-Bobby.

LouDog760

5 Year Member
Oddly enough GOT_TEGUS01 lately has been nice to me on RG? Seems to be playing two face to make it seem like he didn't ban me, I already know its bullsh*t.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
LouDog760 said:
Oddly enough GOT_TEGUS01 lately has been nice to me on RG? Seems to be playing two face to make it seem like he didn't ban me, I already know its bullsh*t.
A Moderator can't ban anyone, only an Administrator can. That leaves Risk and the 2 women. Sounds like someone was messin' wit' ya!!

Omega

5 Year Member
well i know Got_tegus01 didnt banned you because . Im got_tegus01 .

Got_Tegus 01 was banned from Tegutalk because Bobby thought I was the smuck Bob sloan ( NO) and I do respect bobby and his work with tegus is awesome. And i have a few GUs from bobby. But all drama and spying really sucks. we all need to get along (LET IT GO) Loudog my friend I was acting by orders of the admin. and I have told rick to banned me. and yes dave dragon is right I cant banned you. not in my power.

would like to say sorry to bobby out of respect

Im a tupinambis lover its about the GUs maybe we should all just come together as one strong family ?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
For the record, you are not banned here, and you and everyone else are welcome to visit both sites, I have no problem at all with that. Got_Tegus 01 ban was raised after I found out you were not Bob. I thought you were him, I was going by the words of one of the Admins on the other site. She is the one that claimed you were Bob. I am sorry that I took action against you going on her word, I will look a bit more before doing so next time.

As for Rick's site, I would prefer that the drama be left there, it really does not help to bring it here.

I have been very busy, and I don't have the time as I do when tegus are hibernating, I do not see every thread. I just popped in to catch up a bit and noticed this thread. If someone thinks there is something here that I missed and you think it needs to be addressed, please feel free to email or PM me.

Also thanks for the kind comments, they mean a bunch to me.

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
:-D hey bobby i glad you understand again sorry No more drama from me promise. Glad to be member and support my other tupinambis lovers :-D

loudog I ask for you to forgive me But i wouldnt banned someone for doing what you did. nothin .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff