• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Babys!

Debbie

5 Year Member
Here are some photo's of my new hatchlings.
Can't wait to see how they turn out!
I hoped that they would have had some pinstriping on them but unfortunatley they don't.
They look exaclty the same as hatchlings i have from the same male but with another female. So i hope the genes of the male aren't so dominant that i will have only babys who look just the same.....
Don't even know if that's possible...........
I still like them but it would be nice to have some variation in my hatchlings lol.

Father

IMG_1022-2.jpg

Mother

IMG_1033.jpg

Hatchling 1

IMG_2355.jpg

Hatchling 2

IMG_2359.jpg

Hatchlings from the same father but different mother

IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2207.jpg

Mother of the hatchlings above

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

Thanks for looking!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome! I really like their mother. Hopefully by the end of summer I will have my first crested hatchlings. I plan on using Perlite for the incubation medium.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Oh Wow those are so cool. That last female is a screamer. The last pic is priceless. It would make a cool tatoo. LOL They are all very nice cresties.

Debbie

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
I plan on using Perlite for the incubation medium.

I'm not so fond of perlite myself. Heard al lot of bad things about it. I use Vermiculite, but i'm planning to use Superhatch in the future.
Just have to order it any time soon :-D

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.forums.repashy.com/showthread.php?t=9418">http://www.forums.repashy.com/showthread.php?t=9418</a><!-- m -->

I hope that this link is allowed here..... If not, i'm sorry.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus