• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

baby titus is here!!

bangem1988

[attachment=4677]so i drove across the state yesterday with my best friend from the Marines to meet bobby and pick up my baby tegu Titus, and i have to say i could not be happier it still blows my mind that hes so tame at only 10 days old he dosent run when i go to pick him up and already walks to my hand when i put it in the enclosure i just have to say thanks to varnyard very pleased

Attachments

• titus.jpg
    titus.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3

yulyani

bangem1988 said:
so i drove across the state yesterday with my best friend from the Marines to meet bobby and pick up my baby tegu Titus, and i have to say i could not be happier it still blows my mind that hes so tame at only 10 days old he dosent run when i go to pick him up and already walks to my hand when i put it in the enclosure i just have to say thanks to varnyard very pleased

Congrats for baby titus!! I believe he is very sweet. For me, tegu is the best lizard in the world,...that's why I only keep one, because they are more like a dog and need affections more....my only one tegu is Gogon he is 8 years old and I treat him like a Prince ......:p I hope baby titus is growing fast and healthy.....!!!

bangem1988

thank you guys yea i am very lucky i do have to admit the wait was rough but so much worth it. yesterday my girlfriends daughter put a rock in the enclosure and titus started attacking it throwing it across the enclosure lol at first i thought he thought it was food but i caught him doing it again today he acts nothing like a lizard i cant wrap my mind around that still.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu