• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

baby tegu with chipped tail =[

goonzo420

5 Year Member
so i have a bw tegu just got it today but he has the little tip of his tail chipped... is this mean his tail is going to look like its been regrown or just the little tip?

cornking4

5 Year Member
It won't make his entire tail turn black, if that's what you're wondering. If it wasn't bleeding, it probably won't even regenerate at all. It doesn't sound serious if it only got a little chip out of it.

goonzo420

5 Year Member
yah but i dont want it too look regrown or wierd you know? he is still a baby and has alot of growing to do but i hope its just the tip that stays regrown....

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have seen a few that regrew double tails, not any of mine, but I seen two at the Tampa show last year that had two tails. :shock: :)

cornking4

5 Year Member
Haha bobby don't scare him!!!!

Don't worry man, everything will be just fine... I think you're just so excited about your new tegu that you're suffering from a classic case of O.C. Pet care. Happened to me when I first got my snake back in fourth grade... She was in shed so she stopped eating for a week. I lost so much sleep worrying about her and then everything turned out to be just fine lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu