• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Baby Extreme Giant x Blue Crosses

jd61285

5 Year Member
I am offering some baby extreme giant x blue tegus for sale. The father is from Bobby's Snow x Sleet pairing. Hatched May 22nd. They're all doing great and eating well. Asking $300 plus shipping. Any questions feel free to e-mail me at [email protected].
011.jpg

022.jpg

017.jpg

Mom and Dad:
012-1.jpg

Thanks
John

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Aww baby tegus are the most adorible things ever. They look amazing. Wish I had more money, lol.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ah cute babies!! Not wanting a hatchling right now but if you ever wanted to sell that female hit me up ;)

jd61285

5 Year Member
Thanks everybody.

Dom3rd said:
Where in NC are you I am in Virginia Beach...I would love to come see...

I'm in Greensboro NC i think it is about 3 hours from you.

Johnnydr

jd61285 said:
Thanks everybody.

Dom3rd said:
Where in NC are you I am in Virginia Beach...I would love to come see...

I'm in Greensboro NC i think it is about 3 hours from you.

I emailed you regarding if you are selling any. I'm just a few hours from you and haven't heard back. Let me know! I'd loooooove one of these babies.

-John

jd61285

5 Year Member
I emailed you regarding if you are selling any. I'm just a few hours from you and haven't heard back. Let me know! I'd loooooove one of these babies.

-John
[/quote]

Sorry John I thought I answered everybody I must have missed yours...
I still have some left so email me again I will watch for it. Where abouts are you?

Dirtydmc said:
Aren't they called all Americans?

This is the first time these have been crossed. As Tommyboy said there is no red in them. I wanted to cross these to species as they are the two species with minimal different bloodlines in our country.Any other questions feel free to ask.

Johnnydr said:
Giant x Mini subspecies integrates? Super white....super interesting

I am super excited to see how they turn out as adults I think they will be some killer tegus.

Thanks
John

HeatherN

you're doing the tegu community a big service. i love the whites and this is a dream pairing. 8) if only i had the time for another! good luck selling, i know ill recommend them to everyone i know.

got10

I tell you i would love to have one but I think my wife would put me out if I brought another tegu into the house .But still I want to equal out my males and females so that would mean 2 more males to make a straight dozen .LOL

jd61285

5 Year Member
Hi guys,

I was looking through the pictures I have of my tegus from a couple of weeks ago and am amazed at how much they have changed. So here is a picture from a couple weeks ago.
028.jpg

Here is one from today they are so much brighter and whiter in my opinion.
002-2.jpg

And a tongue flick picture just because
002-1.jpg

Also I am going to stert letting these guys go for $300 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Thanks
John

Let me know what you guys think

Thanks
John

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980