• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

baby escaped

kellen.watkins

I found her!!! I came home checked all the food I left out and basking lights nothing, I was about to leave my apartment wit my head down when I heard a crinkling noise and there she was! It took me about 20 minutes to catch her she did not wanna be caught lol I'm assuming she was in the loveseat the whole time cause that's where she ran and hid, needless to say I'm gonna have to throw my love seat out cause I tore it all to heck lol here is a pick of the chaos that insued, so if someone was to ask what's more important a baby tegu or a couch, there's your answer lol I'm pretty sure the taming process will have to srart over she is pretty mad at me lol but the relief of her being safe is beyond words :)

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congrats on finding her, now fix the enclosure so she can't escape. These things are easily avoided.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029