• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Babies are here!! (NOW WITH SUM PICS!!!)

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This is weird cause.. Last night i had a dream about my Beardie eggs hatching.. And i woke up..and checked on them...and one hatched!!!! I just got home from petsmart and another one is breaking threw the egg. Sorry for the poor pics.. But there isnt enough light for my camera to focus right.
This is Cheyenne the Mother (SandFireYellow X Red/Gold)
DSC02304.jpg

This is Wakka the Father(Citrus Pastel Hypo German giant)
wakka2.jpg

these 3 pic are the first baby out
DSC02319.jpg

DSC02321.jpg

DSC02324.jpg

This is the 2nd coming out
DSC02325.jpg

DSC02326.jpg

DSC02327.jpg

Once again im sorry for the poor quality of the pics.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
Lexi, you being a staff member you should know the rules :chin

your not allowed to tease us with talk about new babies unless you post pictures!! :woot

gebris353

5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
Lexi, you being a staff member you should know the rules :chin

your not allowed to tease us with talk about new babies unless you post pictures!! :woot

Zeke is sooooooo right!!!! We want them now!!! Congratz!!! :-D

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah they are..They are Hatching kinda slowly...1 every 5-6 hours..So im hopeing they all make it.. I have 5 out of eggs now, 1 came out early i think tho cause he still had yoke on him.

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
Awww how beautiful! I really wanted to raise beardies myself, but someone told me the price to raise them was ridiculous. I wish they werent so expensive to raise! lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu