• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Aussie wd's

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So i just ordered my aussie water dragon's(2) :woot .. Im hopeing to get a male and female :fc But if not thats ok. They should be here in about 5 days depending on the weather.
Cowher is coming to my house today to help me finish the enclosure (i will take pics!!) :hug . hopeful he wont be disgusted with my messy house :oops: lol...I hope everything goes as planned, and they are healthy little dragons!!
Oh and Thank you Cowher so much for doing this!!!!!

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Update: Cowher is doing such an awesome job! he is petty much doing it all by himself (cause im not much of a help). Wish i knew alittle more on how to do this.. i feel bad for not helping as much...but he seems to be doing amazing by himself!!!

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Lol. what kind of cage you building? front loading glass slider? Front loading dark room? Whatcha got goin' on?

COWHER

5 Year Member
hey guys all I have to say is Lexi is such a pushy girl she was always over my shoulder barking orders and telling me to go faster! she even kicked me once!:bisl I'm telling you guys don't mess with this girl she is just brutal!!! And she didn't even give me a Hug for busting by butt. :cry:

by the way this post is pure :bs2

lol the enclosure came out so/so because of the time we had.. we didnt get it perfect but it looks good and it will work. and Lexi is a awesome chick.. really cool and relaxed. and cute too!! ;) ;)

ZEKE

5 Year Member
lol. got any pics of the enclosure? i want pics! :pino

lol i couldnt resist! i have never seen that smiley before!

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hahah Cowher your an awesome guy!! thank you so much for doing this. Im going out to get stain tomarrow and whatever else i need to get it done... I have some pics..dont know how well they came out..got acouple of Cowher busten his butt Lol.
:thyo
DSC02135.jpg

DSC02134.jpg

DSC02136.jpg

DSC02137.jpg

DSC02138.jpg

DSC02139.jpg

DSC02140.jpg

DSC02141.jpg

ZEKE

5 Year Member
awesome cage. your not worried that they might escape through the crack above the doors? or are you covering that up?

take more pics once its completely done :) i wana see some dragons too!

:los

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Real glass, lexan, or plexi. I was almost positive you were gonna route a channel to run a pair of sliding doors. I thought they couldn't swing out? It looks good. Looks like you're gonna need a lot of framing mesh clear some gaps.

Nice job Cowher. I should pop an enclosure into a closet, only problem is I'm not a fan of arboreal reptiles' "attitude" lol. Anyone notice that arboreal animals are punks? Iguana iguana, chondros, water dragons, all are a little testy.

I'm excited for you Lexi. I'm gonna post all my enclosures as soon as I paint them and stain them. I've been super busy and haven't been on the forum as much as usual, building a nice cage for my BP's and for the PacMan frog.

Looking GREAT!

COWHER

5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
Real glass, lexan, or plexi. I was almost positive you were gonna route a channel to run a pair of sliding doors. I thought they couldn't swing out? It looks good. Looks like you're gonna need a lot of framing mesh clear some gaps.

Nice job Cowher. I should pop an enclosure into a closet, only problem is I'm not a fan of arboreal reptiles' "attitude" lol. Anyone notice that arboreal animals are punks? Iguana iguana, chondros, water dragons, all are a little testy.

I'm excited for you Lexi. I'm gonna post all my enclosures as soon as I paint them and stain them. I've been super busy and haven't been on the forum as much as usual, building a nice cage for my BP's and for the PacMan frog.

Looking GREAT!

I think it was plexiglass ..any way there is a gap at the top but thats because the bank was closed and Lexi couldn't get the cash for the board to cover the top so she will do that soon. but besides that one board on top and getting some latches for the doors that enclosure is tight no holes any where

ZEKE

5 Year Member
is there a gap on the top and bottom of the left door? it looks like the left door overlaps the right one. you may want to get that closed up too.

besides the few small things that your going to take care of thats an awesome cage!! way better than i could do lol.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Well all questions from people aside. It looks great Matt. Great job. I'm impressed you used real wood, Lexi must be doing better than me in the money department. LOL. Patchboard and mdf! Woohoo! Thank god for cat hair...

COWHER

5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
is there a gap on the top and bottom of the left door? it looks like the left door overlaps the right one. you may want to get that closed up too.

besides the few small things that your going to take care of thats an awesome cage!! way better than i could do lol.

I see what you mean under the door that is fixed when the doors are closed tight and the latches are put on the doors overlapping doesn't make any holes they close up nice and tight but yeah its not perfect.. thanks guys for the compliments.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980