• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

ATTN: Varnyard.

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
Herplings said:
GOT_TEGUS said:
Quijibo said:
WHAT!!! NO WAY!!! A disagreement on a public forum?!?!?! Tell me it isn't true!!

:crazy

but usually they dont bring it from another forum just not right we are friends here agree or disagree then crush it , over and done the end .

I agree.

Its crushed. I was able to get a hold of Bob today and we had a great convo. He educated me a lot. I am glad that we were able to talk.

I have posted on this forums a few times and I plan on posting here for a while and getting to know all you guys and having you help me with these awesome Tegus.

Sorry for the disruption guys and thank you for your understanding.

Ill get some pictures of my collection up. I know that this is not much of a snake forums, but if you all like large Herps. Ill get some of my 20 foot Tics up that are over 150 pounds. Maybe oneday Ill have a large Tegu.

My wife and I have over 50 cold blooded animals. Maybe I can post something you all like, other then my little Tegu.

Thanks.

David.

David welcome to tegu talk . I keep and work many species of herps. I would happy to see and hear about your herps. awesome Jd

homer

5 Year Member
lol at all the hippies on here crying at an internet argument saying its out of hand. haha, you guys think this little debate was out of hand? wow thats sad

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
homer said:
lol at all the hippies on here crying at an internet argument saying its out of hand. haha, you guys think this little debate was out of hand? wow thats sad

bro im far from being a hippie lol truth internet drama you can stop its called click opps deleted lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980