• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

...at work...

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Do you ever just feel like not doing anything for a week straight at work? Yeah - that's me right now. I'm terrible.

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
Don't spend your entire lifetime working a 9-5 boring job.

Get out there and go do what you want to do. Enjoy work, it'll be much easier.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
RehabRalphy said:

9-5? Try 7:30 am - 5 or beyond! I like my job...but I feel that anything you do everyday gets annoying.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Yeah - that's always an obstacle. I think our vet boarding fees would be more expensive than a trip. We usually board our reptiles but now that we are moving and may not have anyone to feed the mammals, everyone might need boarding!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ashesc212 said:
I think our vet boarding fees would be more expensive than a trip. We usually board our reptiles but now that we are moving and may not have anyone to feed the mammals, everyone might need boarding!
Where can you board your reptiles?? We know of someone who will walk dogs and do a daily care run of reptiles. I'd guess $30 per day. The snakes don't need much care, just make sure the temps are OK.

jor71

5 Year Member
RehabRalphy said:

I agree with that 110%.......I use to love my job and the people I work for and with here. But, we went through a transition late last year and I dislike most of the people. I am in the Mortgage ( :doh ) business and things were looking good for awhile this year. But, some of the people we brought in are really messing things up and I just found out we may be in some trouble. I hope we can get out of this one and survive another obstacle. :fc

Anyone looking for someone with Mortgage or IT experience :)

ashesc212

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
ashesc212 said:
I think our vet boarding fees would be more expensive than a trip. We usually board our reptiles but now that we are moving and may not have anyone to feed the mammals, everyone might need boarding!
Where can you board your reptiles?? We know of someone who will walk dogs and do a daily care run of reptiles. I'd guess $30 per day. The snakes don't need much care, just make sure the temps are OK.

I usually bring them to our vet's office. They have a boarding service.

jor71

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
ashesc212 said:

Some Vets do that and some reptile shops. I have a reptile store right down the road from me that boards huge lizards and snakes. I go there every weekend to check them out.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
jor71 said:
Some Vets do that and some reptile shops. I have a reptile store right down the road from me that boards huge lizards and snakes. I go there every weekend to check them out.
EEEWWW!!!!! We bought a snake at the local pet shop, that has a good selection of reptiles, and brought home mites!!!!!! A couple of time we brought our dog to a vet for the weekend and it came back with kennel cough both times.

jor71

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
jor71 said:
EEEWWW!!!!! We bought a snake at the local pet shop, that has a good selection of reptiles, and brought home mites!!!!!! A couple of time we brought our dog to a vet for the weekend and it came back with kennel cough both times.

I would only trust a reputable place, not just any place. I use my Vet because the dude is a true animal lover and have been able to check out the kennel.

I rarely leave my animals, but there are times when it is needed.

Oddball

5 Year Member
I guess I'm lucky that I have family friends willing to take care of our babies while we are out of town. So far this past summer I was in Texas for a week and Florida for a week and our animals were just fine except for the 2 escape artists. Granted they all looked at us funny when we got back, but nothing terrible happened.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu