• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

as promised, some new pics. taken today!

hoosier

5 Year Member
here are a few new pics of my boy Dek. outside he is a lazy turd so it was pretty easy ;)

[attachment=2786]

[attachment=2783]

[attachment=2782]

these next few are to show his pattern or lack there of

[attachment=2784]

[attachment=2785]

i guess you have to click the pictures to enlarge them. let me know what you all think :)

the second pic he was relaxing and seemed to be a bit annoyed i was in "his space" lol

Attachments

• lizard 305.jpg
    lizard 305.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • lizard 302.jpg
    lizard 302.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
  • lizard 307.jpg
    lizard 307.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
  • lizard 308.jpg
    lizard 308.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • lizard 314.jpg
    lizard 314.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He's handsome. How old is he? I really want mine to start filling out more.

hoosier

5 Year Member
thank you! he is 6ish. i got him 5years ago when he was about a foot long. now hes around 50'' TL lol they all have different growth rates and im sure yours will fill out :)

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He's looking good :). His dark colors reminds me of this female at a local shop. She has very little white,.. makes me think of what an all black tegu would look like.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's neat to see how big they really get, a lot of the ones I've seen are fairly young. He's awesome :D

hoosier

5 Year Member
Thank you everyone!! its a nikon D40 with a 300mm lens so i can take great closeup shots while still being 6ft or so away. its a great camera. :) and ofcourse he isnt too bad either lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu