• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Article about red tegus for REPTILES magazine

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have been asked to write an article for REPTILES magazine for the February 2011 issue on red tegus, be looking for this guys, don't miss getting your copy. :)

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Looks like i'll have to actully buy a reptile mag that month instead of reading it in the petstore like i normally do.

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lookin forward to it man, you got some killer reds to choose from for the pictures!

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
That is so cool :) . Congrats Bobby. Thank you for letting us know. I don't want to be rude but can you please remind me ( us ) again in January to pick one up. Thank you so much.

Smiley-Congrats-.gif

Nessie. If you want to I can pick one up for you and mail it to you ;) .

Pikey

5 Year Member
yeah thats great... they did a vote for type of lizard in an article on their site (i loaded the votes to get it to 60% for tegus)

if you just click on the vote button ALOT really fast it wont load the results page but it counts all the clicks as a vote (i love glitches)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu