• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Argentine B&W tegu up for adoption

TE GU-RU

5 Year Member
Hey guys, i got to give up my tegu and im wondering if someone would like to adopt him, hes about 2 1/2 feet long right now and maybe 1 year or 2 old.

he needs to be handled more which is one of the reasons i am giving him up, i got more hours at work and i dont have the time to take him out every day.

hes decently tame given that i dont handle him often and i cannot find someone local who will give him the care he needs.

I cannot include a cage with him but i will give some bulb fixtures and some hides if need be.

if you are willing to adopt i will need pictures of the habitat he will be in and i would appreciate one of the pictures with you in them so i know its legit, i love the little guy and i dont want him going somewhere shitty.
please let me know if your interested

I will not ship him(dont trust shipping) so id appreciate a pickup and i am located in the south shore in massachusetts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu