• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Apollo and Venus... need new homes

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't seen you all in awhile, I've been working 16 hour days to try to save up money for my leave date on October 1st. My wife is moving in with my mother-in-law while I'm gone, and has no room to take our kids with her. I don't want to short Apollo and Venus the attention they deserve anymore, so I'm looking for a home. Venus has not grown much as she came to us with multiple health issues. All are resolved now, but she is a picky eater and slow to grow. Apollo is getting bigger by the day and just as sweet as ever. I'm looking for a good home for the both of them. They're currently in a 6x3x3 enclosure, and I'm willing to give both of them and the enclosure for 200$ I just want them to have a good home and the life they deserve. I'm located in Sacramento and you'll have to pick them up. Please call me if you can take them.

Senior Airman Drew Smith U.S.A.F. 916-205-9242

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Yea I still have them, and I ship out on Sept 30th so we're trying hard to find them a good home. I will take some pictures this afternoon and post them up.

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
jacobsracing

ApriliaRufo said:
Yea I still have them, and I ship out on Sept 30th so we're trying hard to find them a good home. I will take some pictures this afternoon and post them up.

Spencer :)

jacobsracing

5 Year Member
I live in Concord and can come on up to pickup as well. let me know...

200 sounds more than fair.

shoot me some pics?

thanks!

Greg

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
I'm not selling them, I was just letting you know he's gone for how ever long now so it will hard to reach until he gets back.

Spencer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan