• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Apartment

tora

Well, we had a little issue with the people that run the office at our apartment complex. They told me I wasn't allowed to have them and to get rid of them, but then was told to just give a list of animals I had so they could ask the boss. I still have my animals and haven't heard back since! I bet they just wanted to make sure nothing was too dangerous. I am a good renter, though. So they probably didn't want to make a big deal out of something that wasn't and kick a good, reliable family out.

herpocrite27

I was told caged animals including lizards were OK at my apt. I got my down payment sent in and all the paperwork done. They called and said I could come and pick up the key and while I was on the line they asked what type of lizard, so I told them Tegu. They called back an hour later and said I was denied because they found out they get 4ft long. I hope you have better luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan