• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

anyone in Orange County, CA or close

TeguLouie

ok so i have a major issue i was just selected for a surge deployment to the middle east and will not be able to care for my 2011 extreme. if there is someone close by i will give him to you for free. hate to do it but i cannot in good conscience take him to a reptile pound. the only thing i need is for whoever takes him to take his cage and supplies. pics upon request send me a PM please let me know. thank you

LizardKing75

TeguLouie said:
ok so i have a major issue i was just selected for a surge deployment to the middle east and will not be able to care for my 2011 extreme. if there is someone close by i will give him to you for free. hate to do it but i cannot in good conscience take him to a reptile pound. the only thing i need is for whoever takes him to take his cage and supplies. pics upon request send me a PM please let me know. thank you

Hi i breed extreme as well as normal tegus i have a large ranch in Southern California will be writing article for HerpNation if you need a sitter for your tegu i have plenty of room,food and love..909-233-3209..have a great day.

Not close to Orange county but I do live in California about 2 hours north of sac. I own an extreme black and white female. Maybe I can help you I'm also a veteran and would watch and care for your tegu for free until you come home it would be an honor. 530-873-1954. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980