• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Anyone have a blue from Ty?

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
go to the blue section and tegusRawesome has posted a bunch of pictures of his blue from Ty, the thread is called "speaking of blues" or somethng like that.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My female is from Ty. These are a month old now and she is 3 feet long at this weeks check. P5270056.JPG
P5150024.JPG
P5270049.JPG

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks! She poses for me so nicely. Now only if I could trust her not to run off without the harness.

KSTAR

5 Year Member
They hatched and are all sold as far as his first clutch but the second Cluth is still on its way!

got10

I just received my blue this morning . S/he is beautiful. 325 shipped was the price. it arrived happy healthy and alert. I WILL be be doing bussiness with Ty again in the future

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980