• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Anybody with a Sarge x Cream tegu?

slideaboot

5 Year Member
Just wondering if anybody here has any Extremes from the Sarge x Cream pairing--I just picked up Bobby's last female Extreme and she happens to be from that clutch. Just curious to see how yours are doing and if you happen to have any pictures.

Bobby says this one's only about 14" since she's been hibernating since August. How about those of you whose didn't hibernate that early (or at all)...how big are your little guys?

Thanks. I'll post pictures of the new little girl when she gets here (either today or tomorrow, depending on my local post office).

G

I just bought an extreme giant tegu, and am awaiting his arrival in two days. It is supposed to be a male. He's about 14 inches, has been hibernating since August, and may be a sibling of your female tegu. I'll post pictures when I get him.

G

Did not get him yet :( there were some cold nights last week and Mr.Hill was worried about shipping. Hoping he will arrive this tuesday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu