• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Any Ideas?!?

Neil_E_C_P

5 Year Member
Hunting season is over. At least for me. 8)
I will Eagerly Recieve and Do any Ideas for Traps in Order to Catch more Tegus.
Conditions are:
*The Tramp will not do any harm to the Tegu.
*It will Keep him Alive until The Check up. (- 4 days or so If Possible-).
*Must cost between 5 and 10 $us.
If it Work. (-Bobby you will get the one you want-)
(If possible.) Bolivian Laws are such a Pain in the *ss!!

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
Red Earth Exotics said:
i would think the way that a lot of small animal traps are built and work that they would probably damage the tegus tail.
Hmmm I saw some traps they used for cane toads that might work on a larger scale. can't remember where I saw it.

Tux

5 Year Member
most cane toad traps are pit/fall style box traps however their are a ton of designs so you would need to be specific. I can't think of much that wouldn't catch other animals instead therefore having poor probability.

Neil_E_C_P

5 Year Member
Red Earth Exotics said:
i would think the way that a lot of small animal traps are built and work that they would probably damage the tegus tail.

That's the whole idea of keep I'm Safe.
No Injuries Whatsoever.

Neil_E_C_P

5 Year Member
Tux said:
most cane toad traps are pit/fall style box traps however their are a ton of designs so you would need to be specific. I can't think of much that wouldn't catch other animals instead therefore having poor probability.

Can you Please add a link.
So I can at least know how that works. And Basic Design.
( + In Bolivia There are no chance to get a comercial Tramp + )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan