• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Any Idea Why is this?

Neil_E_C_P

5 Year Member
Hi.
My Male Tegu, "Kaiser" Has This in his back.
First I thought It could be because its changing Skin.
No more zones in his body has this.
Since I don't Know what is this. I'm Worry.
Is this a Disease?

[attachment=1]

In the other hand this where made by Pipes.

[attachment=2]

[attachment=0]

How?
Well...
Almost a Week Ago.
He Hide in the Bathroom, sneak in behind the Bidet and could not get out. When I found him - Was lost for two full Days - Already had this Injures - I had to detach the whole thing in order to help him to break out.
What should I do to Help him to heal?

For your time and Help.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Extrañas cosas en la espalda.JPG
    514 bytes · Views: 1
  • Heridas en el Hocico.JPG
  • Manchas.JPG

Beasty

5 Year Member
The white spot on the leg appears to be a scar.
I have seen animals develop these after a shed from distressed areas that were never actually punctured even. So, it is possible the animal sustained injury a while back and never really showed signs until it's recent shed.

The toenail on the foot you can't do anything about, unfortunately.

The spots on the tail seem to be minimal but may scar later like the leg.

Reptiles, like us, wear their scars for life, mental and physical. It's important to have the best relationship possible with your tegu as they are very intelligent and will likely remember your mistakes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029