• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Any 2010 Extremes Hibernating Yet?

brutus13

All_American said:
brutus13 said:
I'm sad my extreme is hibernating she hasn't not grown or done a full shed since I got her. I'm a little worried. My All American 10' has not hibernated and he is almost 30". He is literally double my extreme. I think I am going to separate them. I just want her to grow and catch up. So frustrating :(

:?: Maybe you have the Giant and the all american mixed up :?:
My giant is twice the girth of my normal that I recieved last year. :roon

Lol! Yeah I know the difference. My extreme hibernated and my all American did not. Also the all Americans are 1/2 extreme :)
She has been awake for the past week. I have separated them and she seems to be doing alot better. She did a full shed yesterday :app I will measure her again when I get home!! I'll post new pics soon since she just did a full shed ( finally) :)

0a41a595.jpg

That pic was from two weeks ago. My extreme is almost two months older but you can see how small she is. My all American is a boy.

G

That is interesting .. How they grow .... Down the road the big one will slow down and the little one will catch up a bit or surpass the other .. They both look in good shape and all will work out in the end ... Good Idea to separate them at this point I would say ..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980