• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Another rescue!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I got a call to come catch a cotton mouth, turns out it was a black racer, here was the release:

DSCN3813.jpg

DSCN3815.jpg

DSCN3816.jpg

DSCN3819.jpg

DSCN3821.jpg

DSCN3822.jpg

DSCN3824.jpg

DSCN3827.jpg

DSCN3829.jpg

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
Yup that is very true. Thank god they didn't kill it cause they are beautiful snakes. Good rescue Bobby!!!!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh man, I remember when I caught one of those a long time ago....all I really remember is how many times it tried to bite me. It surprisingly calmed down after a few minutes (this allowed a chance for pictures, which have long been lost in my father's collection.)

Nice one, Bobby.

Hey, why do you specifically always get called out? Do you volunteer with the local spca?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DZLife said:
Oh man, I remember when I caught one of those a long time ago....all I really remember is how many times it tried to bite me. It surprisingly calmed down after a few minutes (this allowed a chance for pictures, which have long been lost in my father's collection.)

Nice one, Bobby.

Hey, why do you specifically always get called out? Do you volunteer with the local spca?

I am the Bay county sheriffs department's snake man, I rescue any and all snakes, gators and lizards for them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus