• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Another reptile dummy on CraigsList!!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lol....some people...

I guess you might be able to pull it off, as long as they are the same size.

However, i believe that this persons wanting them to stay together is what we call an "anthropomorphic emotion assumption". I made that term up, but you know what I mean.

nat

5 Year Member
its not nearly as bad as the add posted in the Vancouver forum a month or two ago in which a ball python and a chameleon was up for adoption... together .... no exceptoins. The add went into detail about the relashonship between the cham and python and how they love eachother and cannot be seperated. I think they were kept in like a 20 gallon or something... ugh

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
haha thats funny, that guy must have taken advice from Muffdaddy2 lol. I think the reptile in small housing is no where near as bad as people with fish, especially with Oscars and Pacus which are the most common large fish sold in Wal-Mart and every other fish store in the United States. I don't see why they allow them to be sold so much when everyone knows how big they get, and that they can't provide for them when they get that big, and also overcrowding in community aquariums. Fish as a throw away pet in society today makes me sick. But oh wait, thats the same for every pet in america today, in exception to dogs and cats, that can generally make it on their own outside year round when someone decides to get rid of them. It almost makes me feel bad even buying pets to fuel the pet trade market. I don't know where i'm going with this but now im depressed. Maybee I should just get a bull, and keep it in my backyard as a pet to throw off the pet market and the beef producers at the same time, Oh wait i'm allready doing that, and his name is Norman. Heres a pic

Awwwww its so cute! It's a dwarf bull, so I kept him and now hes living with my sisters horse down the road form my apt. haha he's great. Oh man I'm crazy and tired and bored haha. (But that really is my dwarf bull)(its a true story)(i'm serious)(really).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me