• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Another Giant video

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/21099240@N05/3340050218/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/21099240@N05/3340050218/</a><!-- m -->

What you guys think?

Beasty

5 Year Member
Schweet!
I'm jealous! I only got one tegu to play with right now...and we're on different schedules. The extremes have not budged one bit as of yet.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Beasty said:
Schweet!
I'm jealous! I only got one tegu to play with right now...and we're on different schedules. The extremes have not budged one bit as of yet.

We have been having some real nice warm days, that is what is bringing them out. I hope all the cold weather is over, if it is breeding will start soon. :) :fc

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
When breeding starts it is about 72-92 days, and breeding will start real soon as long a the weather stays nice. :)

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I like how even though you have a rather large breeding operation going on, it seems you still have time for every animal you have so that they are all calm and comfortable around you. Their age may also have somthing to do with it, but you get what im saying. Keep up the good work

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It has a lot to do with them not seeing me as a threat, I just take my time with them and let them come to me. I also spend a great deal of time just working around them, as well as with them. It is very hard to spend time with all of them, but I do my best.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I like them all, but the Giants are my favorite type. As for individual, I don't, they are all my pets.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Great video....he must have been thinking, "ahh, this is he life, basking in the sun while someone rubs my favorite spot on my head...."

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Almost 2x the size, the first pic is an Extreme, the second is a large normal:

Attachments

• Seth 101sm.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • PHOTO7.jpg
    512 bytes · Views: 3

VARNYARD

Former Admin