• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

another escapee!!!!!!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ok so i got home from work about 1am this morning, i did my usual last rounds to check on all my herps, everyone was accounted for. i ended up staying up late because of a toothache, well long story short i slept in late and woke up around 2 pm, went to check on the herps and pyro is gone. i searched high and low and he is no were to be found. he escaped 2 days ago and i found him(when i got home from work) in my brothers room burrowed in a pair of my jeans, i put a 5lb. weight on top of the screen and he still managed to get out. i put a heat lamp out and a plate with boiled eggs in hopes of either catching him or at least finding out his location. this is crazy, im wrecking my mind trying to find him! ill let you all know when i do.

mastroj

Good luck reptastic I hope it works out for you. I am sure he will turn up. As long as he doesnt get outside he is going to get hungry and you are his source for food so it is only a matter of time.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah he cant get outside, i called off the search for the night so im hoping he'll turn up in the morning! thanks

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
im sorry, yes i found him yesterday right before i had to leave for work, he just couldnt resist a heat lamp and boiled eggs lol!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff