• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

And your little dog too!!!!

nat

5 Year Member
If I saw a snake hunting my little dog for several days, I don't think I would let it roam around outside like that :crazy

dorton

5 Year Member
It didn't make sense to me either. Its not like they are lightning fast....and a wild 16ft python crawling
around my house would make me nervous for my family, not only my dog.

nat

5 Year Member
that's what I was just thinking... it occured to me that it was the children in the backyard that had to witnessed the initial attack... so not only were these people aware that there was a 16 foot snake hunting their family pet... which they allowed to continue to roam around in the backyard... but they let their children play unsupervised there to. ummm. I am just glad the kids weren't hurt.

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
I have a Chihuahua, so i actually like little dogs, and feel sorry for the little shrimpo... But this family doesn't seem to be all that bright... Who in their right mind sees a Scrub Python hanging around their house and doesn't take some precautions? Especially if they saw it "stalking" their dog? I love big snakes, but i'd never let my dog hang around somewhere(especially unsupervised!) if i knew one was roaming free, even a "tame" one. I think a snake half that size could eat my dog if it wanted to. And that's just the DOG... They were letting their KIDS play outside UNSUPERVISED when they knew there was a snake out there that may be capable of eating them(if it was really 15 feet). Even people who keep people-friendly pet snakes generally don't let children around the big ones unsupervised under any circumstances! These are just not responsible parents.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me