• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

And He doesnt like Pinkies

tracyanderson777

5 Year Member
i think ive spoiled sluggo.

He has been eating the ground turkey and beef liver everytime i put it in front of him but when i put a pinkie in front of him he looks away likee its an episode of fear factor. Any way to make him enjoy his pinkies again...

AWD247

5 Year Member
I kinda had the same problem last week, my gu didnt show interest in the pinkie and I was thinking I guess hes used to turkey and the other stuff, so what I did was I cut the pinkie open a lil, ( I feed thawd )
Once it was cut open he smelled it and ate it really quick, now the last few times I fed it pinkies he already knows its taste and its food.

Anthony

5 Year Member
lol i have the opposite problem... my black and white is only eating rodents and been turning away ground turkey.... shes only been eating every 3 or 4 days though so its not bad for her i wouldnt offer her rodents more then twice a week.... same with my red he loves rodents or pinkies he atacks them rightaway.... both my tegus do not like beef liver if the turkey has beef liver in it they wont eat it.... i guess all tegus have diff fav foods lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu