• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ambanja Panther

ThePHX

5 Year Member
this is a kinda old shot from dec 22, Ill take her out tomorrow to take another shot...
DSCF0083.JPG

DSCF0037.JPG

theres a bad shot of her tank....
DSCF0076.JPG

used to take her out everyday and put her in her cricket tank...ive stopped doin that...

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Now you've found one that. I never owned. I always wanted to own Panthers but never did get any. They are the most beautiful of all. Good luck with her.

ThePHX

5 Year Member
Ive actually gotten all my reptiles, besides...the CWDs and one BD, offline...a lottt of people talk bad about LLLreptile..but I have not received one bad reptile from them...i just want to find the matching maleeeeee but the ambanjas are gone...only nosy-be, sambava, and ambilobes...flchams.com has some beautiful panthers...but still no male ambanja :(

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Just give it time. Hatching season is around the corner if I'm not mistaken. Have you tried the Chameleon Company. Dang I gotta see if I have those links. But Fl. Chamleons has the best price on them most times.

ThePHX

5 Year Member
yeah, i looked there once and emailed the owner but it was a few months back. Ronnie from cricketfood told me about them, two vets who turned into breeders?

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
They are a little Pricey but they have the Quality. Fl. Chameleons would be my choice other than LLL. If you like imports. I think that First Choice Reptiles is a good place. Some don't like Nick. But he has always done me right. He get alot of African species. I've bought over several from him over the years.

ThePHX

5 Year Member
have you heard anythin about screamealons? They emailed me back saying that they will most likely have ambanjas this summer

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Yes that was the other one I was trying to think of. They have some out of this world Panthers. But they are a litttle pricey. But I have learned you get what you pay for. Quality cost. They have the quality too. I have drooled over there stock for years. LOL

ThePHX

5 Year Member
ohh yeah, some of their ambanja males...i had no idea they could be that colorful and actually have soo many colors, and when you say pricey thats like 300-400?

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
There prices may have dropped since I last checked them out. It has been a year or so since I have visited the site. I may have spoke a little too soon on that.Anything over $500 is Pricey to me.
I am kinda cheap. It's bred into me. LOL I'm a deal searcher. I love a good deal on quality stuff. Since I've gone more to the Hobby side of things. I find I am seeing things different than what I used too. I want to get what I want and have it . That way if the laws change . I'll already have it. Game and Fish already knows what I have and I will be grandfathered over. So I'm getting what I have always wanted and then . I'm off on my own adventure. LOL

ThePHX

5 Year Member
500$ is on the expensive side...considering i paid 170 (with shipping) for my female. Im a deal searcher tooi can totally understand that...it makes sense to search for a deal..to an extent that the quality isnt affected of course :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu