• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

almost that time again!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
well soon it will be baby tegus galore over at varnyards, im just curious as to who is getting a 10' baby? and if their are any specific pairing that your interested in? i do plan to get one, i want one of those rox x magnolia babies, judging from the parents those are gonna be some hot tegus!

I am seriously considering buying a '10 baby when their available, if college doesn't screw with things. I have to do field studies in the Adirondacks for three weeks in July. I'm none too confident in my parent's abilities to take care of a baby tegu for that time, for my red-eye Crocodile Skink was under their care and is no longer with us....

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
preston897 said:
i hope to order an extreme. i dont know if will happen though. if i do it will be a last minute order.

good luck getting one last minute they sell out fast, and you have to reserve one first!

preston897

i know they sell out pretty quick. it just all depends on if i have a steady job and a place by then. im trying to finish paramedic school right now. so its all just up in the air. but i hope im able to! im keeping my fingers crossed!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i plan to get one next season, but im really considering gettin an all american!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yeah me too...im thinking about breeding tegus...so if i got one i would want to put it with an extreme giant or my red(if its female) i will be attemptig to breed the b/w's in 2012-2013!

kaa

5 Year Member
As much as I would love an extreme, money is a bit tight right now. I have enough for bills, and food, and a little left over for me to eat. Credit cards and loans are the worst. Next year I might get a Chacoan though.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i agree kaa, thats why im waiting until next season, right now with trying to move, which is taking forever, building a few enclosures ect. i cant get one now, but after june i could, thats why im getting the b/w then and the extreme next season.

preston897

i agree with that also. money is a terrible thing right now. somtimes it seems like i worry more about all my animals eating then me eating haha

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
preston897 said:
i agree with that also. money is a terrible thing right now. somtimes it seems like i worry more about all my animals eating then me eating haha

eww i thought i was all alone lol, i eat stuff like pasta and medonalds while my tegus are eating salmon, telapia, chicken breast ect lol i hear it from my family all the time but hey i am still alive hehehe.

DMBizeau

My All American is looking great but I need to wait till our house repairs are finished so I can get access to my good camera. He has ALOT of great coloring going on and has just recently took off growth wise so hopefully he only gets better. Depending on what sex my blues end up being a might try a litter of All American x Blue in a couple years.

I was thinking about getting an Extreme Giant baby this year but a good friend of mine needed to sell his huge 09 that didnt hibernate so I am buying his.

preston897

i would love to see some pics of your all american. how big is he? and yea reptastic thats how it is. but my family has given up haha. they understand that i constantly worry about my animals health haha. more so then mine somtimes

DMBizeau

preston897 said:
i would love to see some pics of your all american. how big is he? and yea reptastic thats how it is. but my family has given up haha. they understand that i constantly worry about my animals health haha. more so then mine somtimes

He is about 24" right now. I will get some good pics of him when I get a chance, he is going into shed right now anyways.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.