• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

All Herp Media Site!

GraphiK

5 Year Member
Hey all,
Today is the official release of my herp media site HerpVids.com. The site is free now and will always be free. I'm only looking to give back to a community that has given so much to me. I would appreciate anyone who takes the time to upload some of the photos they have of there tegus and videos as well if they have them! I really hope one day this site will be a useful repository of content to provide both knowledge and entertainment!

Once again
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.herpvids.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.herpvids.com</a><!-- m -->
Looking forward to seeing those gorgeous tegus!

I can't wait until I get my tegu from bobby! You can be sure it will be up there and on here! :mrgreen:

-Josh

GraphiK

5 Year Member
Tux said:
AVS, interesting choice :p

Yeah, in my opinion it was the best route to take as opposed to writing a whole new cms that with the same capabilities as AVS. I've had to add a few things to the script that were lacking "embed codes for images, fixing bugs in ACP, adding video descriptions, etc.) but those were MUCH easier and faster then the hours of writing and debugging my own! I plan on modifying the picture uploading to be a bit more like tinypic in which you can resize the photo to your liking, send the photo via text message, make simple efits to it or add text. Not going to put the time in on that until I know if the site is gonna take off or crash and burn :roll:

Jefroka said:
Great site Josh, saved it on my favorites. Some funny vids there for sure.

...Jefroka

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu