• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

AGAMA INTERNATIONAL

rule6660

5 Year Member
AGAMA INTERNATIONAL is for sale who wants to buy for me????? :bud

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.agamainternational.com/home.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.agamainternational.com/home.html</a><!-- m -->
I Do hope to see this go to someone who will take as good of care for these reptiles as Bert did ~AJ~

Azaleah

5 Year Member
I just find it hard to think that all that Bert built is being sold off. I guess his family just really isn't into the business as much as he is.

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
From what I've heard Bert's son(s?) don't care about the animals at all and his wife is to old to care for them by herself. Bobby would have the most information on this but it is probably still a pretty touchy subject for him. Not trying to say Bobby is emotionally weak or anything like that just saying lol

Spencer

Azaleah

5 Year Member
PinkPunisher said:
From what I've heard Bert's son(s?) don't care about the animals at all and his wife is to old to care for them by herself. Bobby would have the most information on this but it is probably still a pretty touchy subject for him. Not trying to say Bobby is emotionally weak or anything like that just saying lol

Spencer

Well no I completely understand, knowing him and Bert were friends. It's just sad that his sons really don't care. I hope that when I have children they kinda inherit my love for animals.

LouDog760

5 Year Member
I just hope a lot of the animals get sold off to good homes. But I know a lot of tegus are gonna be suffering when they wake up. What a bummer. If I lived anywhere near them I would help them out everyday!

Tux

5 Year Member
Yes it's been for sale for a long time, Bert's son Timo is a real piece of work, it's all about liquid assets to him, he doesn't even care about the stock he's selling off or what he sells to the customer, isn't willing to take calls or make anything right. I believe Bobby posted on his negative experience with him at some point. You have to wonder what exactly your getting into if you were to buy it at this stage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu