• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Adopting a BTS

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So i have been talking about adopting a BTS from this lady who rescued him from a dumpster... We have a date set up for me to go pick him up.. which will be Tuesday..Im excited..and im glad i found this little guy cause he will do great in my new 75 gallon tank i just got...I guess all he needs is alittle bit of TLC, But otherwise healthy (but this is what i was told,so i dont know forsure).. But other then that... Ill make sure ill post some pic's on tuesday when i get him back home..
Also i want to apologize for not being around much in the past week or 2..Life has been crazy with the moving and stuff.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
For the those of us still too green to know shorthand... what's a BTS?... Hey at least I knew what TLC meant!

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
blue tongue skink
Lol its ok.. i didnt know what RTB was the first time i saw it.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Blue Tongue Skink... sounds cool...

RTB... I have no idea... but I'd guess Red Tailed Boa...

shiftylarry

5 Year Member
I have a blue tongue skink named Marlo. He's an angel, but I've met some blue tongue skinks that are absolute a-holes too. Best of luck.

-Chris

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well i dont expect him to be "loving", But as the lady explained him..he seems to be easy to handle...He is just a bit underweight.. But thats from being in a dumpster

nat

5 Year Member
bts are a dream... I love them. They have great personalities that range from lovable to disgruntled (but in a cute lazy way). I have one that loves rubs and one that wants to be left the hell alone and I love them both!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ours likes to be left alone.

They are alot like Bearded Dragons. Our biggest BD (21" & 600g) beards and bobs everything. She has jumped off of my wifes shoulder to the hardwoood floor to go after a reflection. It bit our dog in the mouth a couple of weeks ago!! Angry little beetch!! The other is very mellow and likes to snuggle.

dicy

5 Year Member
my bts always ackt thuff and hisses but never bites hes funny and verry easy to care for

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus