• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ackie information needed.....All ackie keepers please help..

KSTAR

5 Year Member
i was looking at trying something new and going a bit smaller in size this time around and saw ackies and Ive watched a few videos on them and i am aware that they do tend to remain smaller than most monitor species and i wanted to know first hand from other ackie keepers what are they like....and what housing you have for them and etc.....thanks guys and gals

dicy

5 Year Member
when i used to keep them i kept 1 pair in the standart 4x2x2 viv and the other group in a 6.5x3x4 viv and trust me the bigger u peep m the cooler they r they realy use evry inch of the viv and its way cooler to see m run and do their thing in a huge viv

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long